Today I'm sharing some of the photos I've taken at the nearby lake. I go there quite a lot and can't get enough of photographing these beautiful creatures.
It's still deep winter here in Munich. Snowed all day yesterday but today the sun is shining and it's just lovely to walk by the lake.

Nishant
ReplyDeleteYou're right, they really have multiplied this year. I don't remember any other year with this many newcomers!
I'm delighted you liked them. Sometimes I'm just lucky to be able to capture them at exactly the right moment, like the pic you pointed out.
It's really a pleasure to share, esp. the motives with you that you can't find in your area.
Let's see what I come up with next...
Thanks for your lovely comment. :)
Every time I come to this place all I do is envy you, curse my life and make plans of visiting Munich and possibly settle by a beach at some time in life.
ReplyDeleteFeels like heaven.
I so loved the pictures of "your Feathered Friends"
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful, Margaret.
Thank you for sharing.
Margie
x
@ Aniket
ReplyDeleteYou're still young. I'm sure your dreams will become reality one day. Never give up dreaming....
@ Margie
Thank you for your lovely comment. It's my pleasure to share them. TC
Awesome!!! :)
ReplyDeleteFeahered friends are very beautiful. :) Thanks for sharing. :)
The slide show of sunset is amazing! :)
@ Chandrika
ReplyDeleteWelcome to 'Come Along....'
Thanks for your lovely comment, I'm very happy you enjoyed the pics. :)
very good blog..congrats:)
ReplyDelete@ R. Ramesh
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, glad you enjoyed this blog.
It's time I shared some Spring photos with you all. Winter's long gone now. Hope to be doing that very soon, so do come back! :))